- The most shocking thing is that the sex education introduced in the name of Adolescence Education Programme (AEP), is given under the guise of HIV-AIDS awareness and prevention.
- The programme consists of several objectionable things that should not be taught to children at younger age.
- Under the programme students will be trained to freely discuss sex and its related things with peers, teachers and parents.
- Using modern techniques, like slides flips charts, demonstration and pictures teachers will acquaint children with physical changes in an individual while attaining puberty.
- Children will be involved to develop sexual vocabulary/phrases and will be asked to prepare charts and presentation on menstruation, nightfall, male female genitals.
- They would be freely taught reproductive system, anatomy and physiology of male-female genitals.
- The programme instigates children to have free but safe sex. That is it teaches student how to minimize risk, by using condom, while having sexual intercourse.
- It promotes usage of condom to prevent sexually transmitted diseases and HIV-AIDS. In addition it teaches student the method of using condom.
- Homosexuality, the programme says, is not abnormal in effect it says that it is personal preference of individual and should not be viewed as negative.
- It educates children about oral, anal sex, masturbation.
- The programme exclaims that there is no age for sex; one can have sex at any age. While according to Supreme Court verdict the consensual age for sex is years.
- It asks students to write essays on, ‘If there were no clothes’, your first sexual experience’.
- While teaching about smoking, alcoholism the programme teaches student to say No.
- Ironically the programme does not guide students to say NO to sexual intercourse instead it encourage them to have sex.
- The entire programme is full of pornography.
Jamaat-Islami Hind and SIO with other NGos has launched a country wide campaign against this decision of Govt. of India. There will be Protest, Submission of Memorandum to Govt. authorities, Rallies with School
teachers and parents, Letters to principals, Post card from Teacher, signing campaign etc as a campaign tools.Friends do you think is it necessary for compulsion of Sex Education. Post Your comments.